Metro Sign & Awning is growing. Are you looking to join a dynamic team?
Metro Sign & Awning manufactures, installs, and services commercial signs and awnings for New England and beyond. Since 1989 the Metro name has been known for quality products and service. Metro Sign & Awning is headquartered in a 15,000 square foot facility in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. We are currently looking for a full time experienced Project Manager to help build and sustain significant business growth for the long term.
- Support sales team by completing site surveys on occasion, understanding compliance requirements, preparing or reviewing sales quotes, and managing the customer experience from initial sale through post installation.
- Continually communicate status to customer throughout production and installation.
- Insure our team meets or exceeds company quality standards on all design, fabrication, installation, removal, and maintenance of signage.
- Ensure real-time updating of all documentation and systems.
- Evaluate and approve new subcontractors.
- Secure quotes from vendors and subcontractors and issue orders to all vendors and subcontractors.
- Establish processes to insure successful tracking and execution of all subcontract work and support subcontract partners, as required.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve company procedures and processes.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participate in educational opportunities.
- Answer the telephone as required and deliver a courteous, professional, and enthusiastic phone experience while capturing prospect information and completing initial call survey.
- Represent the company with honesty and professionalism at all times.
Desired Skills and Experience, Key Characteristics and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of project management experience including managing vendors or subcontractors
- Previous experience in the sign and awning industry as well as electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Well-organized with a “problem solving” orientation
- Strong math, verbal and written communication skills
Metro Sign & Awning offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Pay commensurate with experience. Benefit package includes paid vacation and personal time, medical, dental, and Simple IRA. Please email resume and salary requirements for consideration. --- updated August 20, 2018
Metro Sign & Awning manufactures, installs, and services commercial signs and awnings for New England and beyond. Since 1989 the Metro name has been known for quality products and service. Metro Sign & Awning is headquartered in a 15,000 square foot facility in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. If you are an Installer, Fabricator, Project Manager, or Account Manager, we'd like to hear from you.