Job Type: Full-time
Location: Tewksbury, MA
Metro Sign & Awning of Tewksbury, MA is seeking a qualified Sign Installer. We are a growing company that designs, fabricates, installs, and services all types of signs in Boston and surrounding areas.
· Attention to detail, pride of workmanship, and a positive attitude.
· Driver’s license with clean driving record.
· Must be mechanically inclined and have a basic understanding of tools involved in installation.
· Must be a motivated, dependable and reliable, and a self-starter with excellent judgement skills, problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
· Ability to work at heights of 60 feet and higher.
· Ability to follow written instructions, interpret shop drawings, and complete paperwork.
· Openness to flexible hours.
· Ability to fulfill physical requirements including moderate lifting and working outside year round.
· Maintain neat and well groomed appearance as some work is with high visibility clients.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Preferred, but not Required:
· Ability to stick and MIG weld.
· Some electrical experience.
· OSHA 10 certification.
· Fabrication experience.
· Class 1B Hoisting license.
· CDL license.
Metro Sign & Awning offers a safe and rewarding work place environment. We offer competitive wages, health, dental, and retirement plans. We are committed to continuous improvement. Compensation to be negotiated based on experience and qualifications. If you think you would be a good fit, please email, mail, or fax us a resume or letter or interest with qualifications. Metro Sign & Awning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
6:30AM – 3:00PM, Monday to Friday
Overtime as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to [email protected] or mail to:
Metro Sign & Awning
170 Lorum Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876
If you would like us to consider you for an available position, please submit your resume here, in either Word or PDF version.