Your business vehicles are on the road all day – service and installation calls, business meetings, deliveries. Why not have those vehicles do double duty? Vehicle “wraps,” which display you ad messages on the sides of trucks, vans and even personal automobiles, allow your business to use high-visibility and highly mobile vehicles as a way to reach new prospects and customers effectively and economically.
One vehicle can generate thousands of impressions per year. With an average life of five years and available at relatively low cost, a vehicle wrap can produce a favorable impression for just pennies. In fact, compared to more traditional forms of advertising – outdoor signs, television, print and radio – vehicle advertising can reach more consumers at a lower cost per impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising. According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
Vehicle wraps can also help your business:
- Set itself apart from the competition
- Quickly create brand recognition in your local community
- Get noticed day in and day out in the places your customers and prospects live and work
- Reach out to new prospects in areas your other advertising may not penetrate.
Metro Sign & Awning can help your business utilize vehicle wraps to differentiate itself in today’s cluttered world of advertising messages. The process is quick (approximately 3 weeks from design to installation) and affordable. Want to learn more about how vehicle wraps can help your business? Please contact us with your question. We have the answers for you. You can via our website or call us at 978-851-2424 and ask for Tom.
(Originally published 9/12/13, modified 2/26/15)